International Paper Planner Maintenance Power in ROME MILL, Georgia
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for the safe and efficient execution of work activities; planned, scheduled and emergency work assigned, code compliance, quality of workmanship, training, housekeeping and the documentation of maintenance activities in the area. The Maintenance Planner reports to the Area Maintenance Superintendent.
• Works with Production and Maintenance staff to plan and schedule the repair and PPM of equipment and systems.
• Coordinates and Prioritizes work by consulting with Operations and Maintenance staff, Engineers and EHS resources.
• Assure scheduling of Safety Work Orders, safety awareness, safe work and compliance with safety rules and policies in all work performed by Crew.
• Prepares reports for shutdowns, lost time, reliability statistics, RCFA, etc.
• Provides assistance and technical advice necessary to assist in the manufacturing process.
• Leadership, including workforce engagement, diversity, employee
development and labor relations.
• Communicate mill and department performance levels and standards to
• Responsible for ensuring that all field work is performed in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
• Keep current documentation on all equipment and maintain appropriate specifications.
Key Competencies Include:
• Building Effective Teams
• Customer Focus
• Managing Vision and Purpose
• Business Acumen
• People Development
• Strategic Agility
High School diploma or GED Required. Post secondary degree preferred.
3-5 years of maintenance planning experience preferred.
5 years of maintenance experience.
Demonstrate knowledge of reliability concepts and application
Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Projects and Microsoft Office.
Pulp & Paper Mill Maintenance Supervision/Planning experience preferred.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
[[city]] [[sapState]] [[postalcode]]